Header

Header
Akira~Chan

my new facebook timeline + cover

| Wednesday, January 4, 2012


recently, i heard several friends in Facebook blabbing about timeline and i wonder what the heck is that?
i don't have any idea at all, not until i read a blog showing the blogger's new fb timeline with big photo cover on top of her profile. pity me, i always being among the last persons receiving such updates..


so, i went straight on and put my best picture for the cover.. not to forget to put a little caption between us :)
nice eyh?

1 voice outs!:

{ facebook timeline covers } at: January 23, 2012 at 9:59 AM said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

 

Copyright © 2010 Akira~chan Blogger Template by Dzignine | Header Illustration by Emila Yusof