Header

Header
Akira~Chan

Being 27..

| Monday, July 2, 2012


First and foremost, Alhamdulillah. Praise to The Almighty who without His permission, i wouldn't be here until today in this world. 


Secondly, thank you Ayah and Mama for giving birth and been taking care of me since I was born. Thank you for putting up with me for the past 26 years and always being supportive and protective parents.


Thank you my dearest Aidy, for being the ideal husband throughout. I love you mucho!


Thank you dearest family; sisters, brother, in-laws, nephew, cousins for your love and attention :x


Last but not least, thank you to everyone who has been keeping me in their thoughts and prayers. 




midnight surprise

a bouquet of flower and a birthday card makes a total combo! 






being 27, the aim is....

to complete my PhD as soonest possible and go back to Malaysia


that's it.


Happy Birthday, Akira~chan! ;))







0 voice outs!:

 

Copyright © 2010 Akira~chan Blogger Template by Dzignine | Header Illustration by Emila Yusof