Header

Header
Akira~Chan

yokoso 2013!

| Wednesday, January 2, 2013


hello 2013!
Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for every blessings and His Rahmah given on me
i left 2012 with satisfaction and although there were low times in several occasions in the year, i believe those moments meant to happen to strengthen my heart upon challenges in the future, insyaAllah

for me, 2013 will be another year of hope and adventure with so many plans and dreams to be realised!
compared to last year, i'd like to do things differently in 2013. will try to learn new things everyday and also to give myself a unique experience in life 

on top of that, hopefully 2013 will be a miracle year for me and my other half ;) insyaAllah

with that, I start with بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم






0 voice outs!:

 

Copyright © 2010 Akira~chan Blogger Template by Dzignine | Header Illustration by Emila Yusof